Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AwaL MuHaRraM

"Selamat Menyambut Tahun Baru" to all islam beleiver..start your life with all happy things and better future in your life...a pray to all islam...actually last weekend was a tired wek for me...on saturday i go to kota tinggi to celebrate my fiancee birthday, on sunday i'm at b.pahat...one of my cousin married...congrate to abg naz & aida...& on monday i'm back to my hometown...happy but tired....this week is my third week at UMES...try to learn more things in this company...try to adapt with their environment...huhuhu...so, wish me luck for that...1 thing i want to share...anyone who was in account dept should know...dec till march was the tired thing with this dept...closing account....make me want to shout...huh...but a good and nice colleque with make you feel happy to work in this dept...to release tension...

No comments: