Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The SimpLe Of Me



Hi, Its me...i as people know @ the given name by my parents; Nur Izyani...wonderful name that i carry till now...wow...a simple person n sometime quite funny...love to have lots of friends....i study at srk king george v, secondary at smk king georve v...after spm i further study at negeri sembilan matriculation college (KMNS) in accounting field and then further my degree at Universiti Teknologi MARA johore campus in accounting also...a lots of number to be calculate every day...hahahahha...then i didn't have time to rest, 2 days after my final exam, i got job at senawang as audit assistant...really gives me lots of experience in accounting field...appreciate that...to those people that help me n make me more confident to handle and lead the auditing team...i work there for 1 year n then i got new job at kajang...till now...also in accounting but my new post as financial analyst...quite interesting for me...thats why i choose to work here...totally different with what i learned b4...i have to set up the account department...huarghhhhhh...i have to work hard...

No comments: