Friday, August 8, 2008

Travell

Last week was my adventurous job since i work there...i have to travel to brief all staff regarding the new system in hr....on 18.7 i have to brief all the manager....that was done by my staff shamsul ,our new hr...no excuse for me bcoz the system was handle by me before n i pass to him when he join our group on may...i'm there to backup him bcoz of he doesn't familiar with that system...the job success...thank GOD...on 30.7 i drive to penang...that was my 1st time to go there with shamsul...i also ask my friend, akma to follow...it takes bout 5 hours n we arrived bout 2.30 pm...after finish all that, i drive to manjung & arrived at 6.00 pm...then my operation manager send us to hotel...so tired...i feel that will have a migrain that night...yeah,thats true...my head feel like...ouch...but i still spend time to bring akma go for walk along the pangkor jeti...we buy lots of snacks there...1 spend bout rm50...hehehehe...then tomorrow morning i brief all the staff bout that system...all of that finish at 3.00pm...then we go for shopping the snacks again...huhu....i think i spent more then 100 to buy that...at 4 pm i drive to kajang n b4 that we go to hkl first to visit my future anak buah....he admitted there cause by hsp...not so familiar with that symptom...i was at kajang on 11 pm then i ask izi to drive to seremban...huhu...so tired...next story, my family vacation...mersing,

No comments: