Thursday, November 13, 2008

GoT NeW Job

huhu...difficult for me to made a decision...i got new job...at utusan...actually that day my friend told me regarding the job vacancy... she got new job in government agency...she inform me that the post is to replace her...first when i heard that...i just said..."ok, nanti aku try cari kalau ade org yg cari keje..." then she tell me that she want me to replace her post there...ouch..i'm shocked..huhu...actually for this time being it doesn't come into my mind to move from this company...then i call her...she explain me more details...i'm interested but at the same time i didn't know what comes to my mind...but i submitted to her my resume...then, 2 day after that i got call from utusan regarding that job...i've interview and a day after, i call a call that it success...start from that day till now my heart feel like...huh...difficult to say...i love this company so much...but i have to consider my future too...its so complicated for me to choose the best...i ask some of my friends, my parent n my fiancee too...some of them support me to accept that job for my own benefit and some of that didn't...but after take all the consideration, i have made the decision...yes, i accept that job...not because of the salary offer to me...but :-
1. i want more knowledge in accounting area...
2. i can get a professional qualification support by a person who have that...
3. i want to try the new environment...
4. the company more establish and soon more benefit i will get...
5. i want career development in my life...

huhu...so i made the decision...so, please pray for my success...for the person that didn't support me, i will prove to you that i can do that...caiyok2...

No comments: