Friday, November 21, 2008

My FaV AcTrEsS



actually just want to share with you all my favourite actress...a newcomer in this industry but I think she's talented...I've watched some of her act in drama (bella, awan dania...)...love her act because she's not like the other actress in malaysia that i have seen look like to be perfect and cover...she's cute and nice...hope she will maintain her attitude in this industry...but last week I read an article that she's got gossip with the actor that I admire too...Fahrin Ahmad...so nice...hope their relationship till the end...lets check it out the actress I tell about...some bitz bout her:-

Name: Sharifah Nor Azean binti Syed Mahadzir Al-Yahya
Nickname: Scha Al-Yahya
Age: 25
D.O.B: 30th May 1983
P.O.B: Sungai Petani, Kedah
Height: 5′7
Weight: 50 kg
TVC: Hotlink, Nokia, Olay
Movies: Antoofighter, Histeria, Papadom
Drama: Impian Illyana, Sadiq & Co., Honeyz, Bella
Fav Music: Dance music
Fav. Drink: Watermelon Juice
Fav. Color: White
Fav. Artist: Vanidah Imran, Afdlin Shauki, Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts
Fav. Place: Club Med
Idol: Tun Mahathir
Bad Habit: Think too much
Good Quality: Funny at times
Best Experienced: Won Dewi Remaja Title (2005/06)


No comments: