Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tag-O-Rama

as promised, now, with full of responsibility, complete the tag-o-rama, requested by my fwenz...

♥ 7 Facts about Me ♥
* Love to go window shopping sengsorang...takde org nak marah...
* Never come in my mind to be an accountant...rase cam nak jd policewoman dulu...hahahaha
* Realized that I love turquoise colour when I'm used it on my engagement day...
* Realized that I will married in another 6 months...with someone yg mmg tak terfikir la....huhuhu
* I want to buy the new Honda City 2009.. SO BADLY...
* I'm underpaid...sungguh tak puas ati...
* I 1 year old as a fiancee for Mohd Norazmi..wink

♥ 7 Things that Scare Me in the World ♥
* Tikusssss...eiiiyakkkkssss
* Losing 1 of my family members...and it really happen
* Involved in accident...mintak simpang
* Tinggal sengsorang...sangan bowink...
* Peragut @ pembunuh @ perogols..
* Jobless...mnyk utang nak kena settle tau...
* Terdampar kat pulau sengsorang...selamatkan lah daku...

♥ 7 Current Favourite Songs ♥
*Firehouse - I Live My Life For You
*Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
*Letto - Sandaran Hati...Really touching
*Letto - Ruang Rindu
*Melly - Gantung
*Rossa - Ayat2 Cinta
*Inayah - tak tau lagu sape

♥ 7 Words Mostly I Said ♥
*Ek..
*Hello / Bye
*Cane ek
*Mengong
*Mmmm
*Jap ek
*ooooo

♥ 7 Valuable Things for Me ♥
My Familee...
My Fiancee...
Real True frens...
M y Car...
Money...Of Coz
My House...incoming, yeah before i'm 30...
My Job...

♥ 7 First Time in My Life ♥
*Buy my 1st car on 12 Oct 2007.
*First time work as Sales assistant 2 at parkson grand SP...children dept...tak sesuwai...
*First time falling love when I'm 16...
*Got the best student award for SPM in economic subject...subject that i hate...hahahaha
*First time being emcee at UiTM - for Silat Cekak Hanafi Kebangsaan event...lepas tu laku jd emcee...
*First time bought my handphone during matriks, gune duit elaun....
*1st date started i can't meet my mum on 1st May 2009....really miss her...

♥ 7 “Lucky” Peeps That Need to Waste Their Time Doing This ♥

2 comments:

abang bro EL said...

rajinnyer buat tag ni...lagu jenayah tu...ehehehe..inayah tu ZAINAL ABIDIN yang nyanyi kot...
thanks sebab letak saya kat list blogger...

The lady said...

la..
takut tikuss yo makcik nie..