Thursday, July 22, 2010

Accountability of accountant...

yeahhhh, i'm super duper stress...try to stress out but have to hold it deep in my heart because of WORKKKKKK!!!!!started my life as an auditor in a medium size company that i learned lots of experience...from zero to something that valuable for me...love the profession so much but i have to take new job offered because i think i can't get better pay if i stay there...


start a new life with 1 contractor company with nothing in their account dept...yeah, i have to build account department with 1 staff...start to clear out all the file from 2004 up to date..huhu...takes 6 months to cleared up and make me proud of myself...have to handle account, admin n also hr...mission accomplished...

then, further my life with new job at PJ, love the environment, working and most of that...got more challenge there...

but 1 thing that i hold in my life, to be a successful accountant, i have to be accountability for all thing i handled...have an experience found the fraud in company make me super duper stresssssss....have to workout to find it from zero...yeah, finally i got that...have reported to the person that should know bout this and i have taken a right procedure...if all of this finished, should i take another step?...find new job i think....

No comments: