Monday, July 5, 2010

Min weddings' 12.3.2010

again, my friends wedding day have to attend...at this time being like other says, it time to women age like me to get married...i think so, because most of them do that...& i'm also...this time, Min turn to get married... a day before, i've plan to stay @ seremban, on the way i should pick up abby at klia and took her to stay at my parents' house...but behind there a sad story happen...after working hour i rush to my home first to pack up everything...then rush to pick up cik mi at kelana jaya lrt...but there, my car can't start up their engine..huh..then, we call here n there, his friends nicolai comes to jump my car...for sure battery problem...so late to pick up abby...pity to her, have to wait for us..she's arrived from sabah just to attend the wedding...n then on 12 march 2010, we travel to kuala pilah, to attend min n nuar wedding...lets share some pic...







No comments: